Wireless direct geotagging – for Nikon’s D3100, D5000 and D7000
The Dx000 (spoken “D-X-thousand”) version of the Unleashed offers all the functionality that the original did, but comes in a new form factor. It is only 5mm flat, fits beautifully on the side of the camera and connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth® GPS receiver.
- Completely wireless geotagging solution
- Very compact, light and unobtrusive device directly on the side of the camera
- Compatible with all modern Bluetooth® GPS receivers
- Compatible with Nikon D3100, D5000 and D7000 (also works with D90 if turned upside down)
- Low power consumption
- Fast connection time
- Remote release via Bluetooth® with Holux M-1200E special firmware
- Remembers last known position on GPS signal loss or Bluetooth disruption
- Size: 23(w)x20(h)x5(d) mm
- Weight: 5g
- Average time to connect: 3 sec.
- Compliant with the Bluetooth® 2.0 Core Specification
- Class 2 operation
- Better than -80 dBm input sensitivity
- 0 dBm typical output power
- Range >10m
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 90% Non-condensing
Unleashed Dx000 is now available for
- 125.21€ without tax (shipping outside the EU and to companies within the EU supplying valid VATIN).
- 149.00€ including tax (shipping to Germany and to private customers in the EU).
Please note that import duties and import tax may apply in certain countries.
Shipping & Handling costs depend on destination country and method of payment.